Eagle Eye Truck Lines, LLC. is a family owned company that was founded in West Michigan in 2010 by Muzafer Duric and son Mirza Duric. Serving the West Michigan market for over 7 years, Eagle Eye Truck Lines, LLC. has proved to be a leader in transporting goods for their customers. With a “best in class fleet” Eagle Eye Truck Lines, LLC. slogan “Delivery with Integrity” has surpassed customer expectations for consistent on-time, damage free delivery over the years.
- Eagle Eye Truck Lines, LLC. owns and operates a fleet of 35 “best in class” late model Freightliner, Peterbilt and Volvo tractors. Average age of tractors is 3 years.
- Its primary supplier of trailers is Great Dane. The fleet consists of 37-53ft, flat floor, air-ride Trailers. Average age of trailers is 1.5 years.
- Proven 7 year history in trucking.
- All trucks are Clean Idle Technology.
- All Trailers are Compliant for State of California.
Eagle Eye Truck Lines, LLC. maintains a world class fleet of over 50 tractors and 60 trailers. Our tractors are late model Freightliner Cascadia, Peterbilt, and Volvo with an average age of just over 1.5 years. We run Great Dane 53′, flat floor, air-ride trailers with an average age of 1.5 years.